For creating the storyboard, I found it pretty easy. I imagined what it would've looked like in my mind, and then drew it out on paper. This gave me a much more clearer picture of what the my shots would look like, and by making sure that I make sure that the continuity flows. The task was to create a series of shots of someone walking down a corridor, opening a door and then sitting down and having a conversation.
1) Long Shot - Shooting from the back, walking down the corridor.
2) Close-up - Of the person's phone next to their ear.
3) Medium Shot - Looking though at door in a room, on the right wall of the corridor. You see the person walking past.
4) Long Shot - Walking past another door on the left wall of the corridor.
5) Medium Shot - Looking through a door in a room, on the left wall of the corridor. You see the person walking past.
6) Long Shot - When they have walked past the door on the left, a shot of them at the door.